Payment and Shipping
What happens after you place an order?
You will recieve an e-mail confirmation after your payment. If you didn't recieve an e-mail, please make sure to also check your spam folder. Please allow some time for the payment to get processed.
Shipping information and shipping options
If the products are in stock, they will be shipped within one business day. Below, you will find a list of countries and their according estimates of delivery times and extra costs.
Important to note: These times are mere estimations and that delays are always possible, especially during busy times such as Christmas or Black Friday.
* Important note for customers from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Switzerland and Norway:
Shipping to these countries is now available. Items imported into Switzerland or other non-EU countries need to obtain customs clearance. This means you can be asked to pay additional costs upon delivery: (statutory) VAT and certain customs clearance fees. These costs will not be reimbursed by Puff Puff Palace.
- Standard delivery
- Express delivery: this shipping option is currently possible for the following countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom. Express delivery costs will be calculated during checkout.
If you place your order before 16:00h it will be shipped out the same day.
- VISA / Mastercard (Credit Card/ All countries)
- PayPal (All countries)
- Bancontact / MisterCash (Belgium)
- iDEAL (The Netherlands)
- SOFORT Banking (Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia)
- Giropay (Germany)
- EPS: Electronic Payment Standard (Austria)
- Bank Transfer (All countries)
If you provide us with a screenshot or a proof of your bank transfer payment (through e-mail), we will ship out your order that same day (before 3:00 PM)!
Discreet packagingAll packages are packaged in a discreet and subtle way to protect your privacy. It is impossible to see what the package contains from the outside. Products are packaged with protective material to prevent any possible damage during shipping.